DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA (HYBRID)
Deadline: Oct 26, 2023
The job holder is in-charge of the program portfolio of LM International Tanzania country office Specifically, the Programme Manager ensures design and implementation of high-quality innovative projects and programs, and ensures that the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) system is in place to inform learning and continuous improvement. The Programme Manager is a member of the country Senior Management Team and provides leadership to the programme team.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Ensures design and implementation of high-quality innovative projects and programs;
- Ensures that the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) system is in place to inform learning and continuous improvement.
- The Programme Manager is a member of the country Senior Management Team and provides leadership to the programme team
Holder of a degree in any of the following field social science, economics, law theology, administration/management, monitoring and evaluation, or relevant fields;
- Post graduate degree in any of those fields will be an added advantage.
- Working experience in management functions of not less than five years and have a clean record of unquestionable integrity;
- Excellent computer skills (including MS Word and MS Excel);
- Previous experience with NGO work will be highly preferred.
- Please attach your curriculum vitae, a cover letter and your college or university certificates only;
- We recommend a CV length of maximum 3 pages of your cv and I page covering letter.
Due to large amount of application, we apologise not being able to reply to each candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
LM International Tanzania is sensitive to equal employment rights for all, so we are particularly encouraging applications from women and people with disability. Please note this vacancy is open only to people authorised to work and live in Tanzania.
How to apply:
- Please submit your CV and application letter by e-mail to with the subject “Application for program manager”.
- If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact recruiting manager via email:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and performance test.
- Closing Date: 25th July 2023, 11.50 pm